Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Book Club Choice


Our next book club choice is Muriel Barbery's The Elegance of the Hedgehog, which I just read was made into a movie in 2011! I will definitely have to check it out if I love the book. I started this book today on the train into school and I am enjoying it so far. It is written very well and has won a ton of awards so I'm anxious to get into it. 

I still want to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen although I doubt the movie follows the same story path as the book (I bet it focuses more on the love story). Has anyone seen it? 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the movie. Since I haven't read the book, I don't know exactly how far it strays, but I'd say it's equal parts Salmon and love story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely need to find a place to rent it from! Perhaps it will come on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete